Does any of this sound familiar?
- You’ve googled until the end of the world for nearby meetups. Facebook and Internations didn’t give you much either
- Perhaps you’ve found an event but when that evening came you got scared. What if you’d get lost on the way, not find the event, or simply didn’t know what to say when you got there?
- What if you just sit there quietly and everyone just thinks you’re weird?
If you feel like you just can’t put yourself out there and throw yourself in, you’ve come to the right place.
Hi, I’m Aske, and I help ambitious expats like you become more adventurous and open to ‘scary’ social events, so you can get a ‘second family’ and avoid loneliness abroad.
- Knowing exactly where to go to get the friends you want in your new city and having an inbox full of invitations on a Friday night
- Going to an event not worrying about it in advance and just enjoy it without wondering what to say or do
- Have a PACKED birthday party.. where everyone is there for YOU
The friends you make in your new city will make or break your experience abroad. It can either be an experience that ends with loneliness prematurely or a life-changing experience you’ll never forget.